The knee kicker carpet installer is the ideal tool for stretching new carpet into the corners without leaving wrinkles or bulges. It’s also useful for getting a tight fit on stairs or in closets. Features include a sturdy aluminum frame and a foam comfort grip to cushion your knee while working
- A lever action PVC handle enables you to stretch the carpet as needed for quick and easy installation, even in tight areas. -Four attachable bars with bracing foot
- ✓Specification: The kicker features double locking pins to easily adjust the length from 19 In. to 23 In. The kicker features a cushioned knee-pad that lets you kick the carpet and stretch into place. The kicker also has an extending steel tube body with four length adjustment settings
- ✓Quality: Economy Adjustable Knee Kicker is engineered with extra and high quality heavy aluminum castings and industrial grade steel to provide rugged strength and durability. The most popular knee kicker and has been the industry standard for over years
- ✓Design: This knee kicker provides adequate performance for the Dyer or infrequent installer. The high contour neck is specifically designed for use over stretcher heads and poles. Superior die cast aluminum body is lightweight and durable Foam-filled seamless bumper pad for extra comfort
- ✓Uses: It can be used for small installations and fixing loose carpet easily. This tool makes carpet fitting easy and gives you a professional finish. The ultra-wide aluminum head with steel teeth grips your carpet firmly and the teeth can be raised and lowered for you to use on different carpet thicknesses
There are no reviews yet.