Monterey LG6332 Bacillus Thuringiensis (B.t.) Worm & Caterpillar Killer Insecticide/Pesticide Treatment Concentrate, 16 oz
- Insect Killer – this pest control is designed for use on caterpillars and worm type insects, such as cabbage looper, bagworm, gypsy moth, fall cankerworm, elm spanworm and many more.
- Foliage protector – this insecticide is designed for use on a variety of plants including broccoli, Celery, cabbage, Turnip greens, mustard greens, Cauliflower, melons, lettuce, tomatoes, shade trees, ornamentals and many more.
- Safe for earthworms & bees – when used as directed, Monterey b.T. Has no effect on birds, earthworms, or beneficial insects such as honeybees or Ladybugs.
- Organic gardening – our insecticide is OMRI listed and approved for organic gardening. Omri, the organic materials Review Institute, determines whether or not a product Qualifies as organic under the usda’s national organic program.
- Easy to apply – product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a trigger spray bottle or pressure tank sprayer. Carefully read and use according to label directions.
- Power Source Type: Air Powered