Monterey LG3190 Liqui-Cop Copper Garden Spray Fungicide for Disease Prevention, 32 oz
- Disease control – Liqui-cop, copper-count-n, is designed to prevent a wide variety of plant diseases including anthracnose, brown rot, blight, downy mildew, powdery mildew, botrytis blight, leaf spot and many more.
- Complete protection – Our fungicide is perfect for use on fruit trees, nut crops, citrus, vegetables and ornamentals. Don’t just concentrate on some of your plants. Protect your entire garden.
- Long-lasting coverage – once applied and allowed to dry on the plants or trees, Liqui-cop is extremely hard to wash off. The gel formulation is intended to prevent water from washing it off.
- Prevents infection – copper pesticides are considered preventative, not curative, of plant diseases. Plant surfaces must be completely covered with the fungicide to successfully prevent infection.
- Ready to spray – Monterey Liqui-cop arrives in a container with an attached hose-end sprayer. Simply connect a garden hose to the sprayer and begin application.